Vision & Mission
Patients and Reviewers
Competitions & Tenders
The Health Informatic is an important and essential hub for the access to and the maintenance of the patient's record. It was percieved as the patient's hospital-based agent for protecting confidentiality issues.
The Health Informatic Department's responsibilities include:
Authorize access to the information.
Implement controls to protect the information.
The Health Informatic Department shall provide 24-hour staff coverage or access to the Health Informatic files on a 24-hour basis while maintaining the security of the medical records. The Health Informatic functions shall include at least the accuracy, completeness, and timeless with which personnel:
• File reports within the medical records
• File or retrieve medical reports
• Transcribe medical reports
• Release medical information or reports in response to requests.
• Analyze records for completeness, currency, authentication, and legibility.
• Abstract, code, and index medical records and
• Prepare statistical reports.
The Health Informatic department shall maintain all patient medical records, shall ensure their confidentiality, security , and ready accessbility, and shall monitor all medical records to ensure their completeness, timeless, authentication, and legibility.
who are we
About the KFMMC
Vision and Mission
SICK LEAVE SYSTEM
Ministry OF Defense
General Administration for Medical Services
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Defence